Elchanite (New York, N.Y.), 1960
Yearbook of Yeshiva University High School for Boys (Manhattan), founded in 1916 as the Talmudical Academy (M.T.A.). Renamed The Marsha Stern Talmudical Academy Yeshiva University High School for Boys (T.M.S.T.A.) in 1979. Elchanite refers to Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Spektor (1817-1896), chief rabbi of Kovno (Kaunas), Lithuania, for whom the Rabbi Isaac Elchanan Theological Seminary, a parent school of Yeshiva University, is named.
Language English; Hebrew
Digitizing sponsor Lyrasis Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Yeshiva University Libraries
Collection yeshivauniversity; americana
Notes Tight margins on some pages.